GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAMME

New to Global Shipping Programme - opted into for this listing number - 351046627149 - but can't tell if its set up or not - can anyone tell me if they can see an overseas shipping option...because i can't from my end

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

It looks ok.

I changed the delivery country and this is what I see.

Screenshot_2024-01-17-16-11-15-327~2.jpeg

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Yep, you're all good! If you have any questions about the global shipping programme we'd be happy to help. We've been using the GSP for a long time! 🙂

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

It is quite easy to check for youself (on a PC; I have no idea about the awful app but I would have thought it would be possible).

Go to your list of items you are selling ("Active Listings"). Click on one to open it. (Not to edit it.) You are now seeing it as a potential buyer would. To the right of the photos are a few bits of info: Postage, Delivery, Returns and so on. In the postage line click on "see details". Below the lists of countries is a box that will read United Kingdom. Open that up and it will show the countries you ship to. Choose one of them and click on "get rates". You will now see how much someone in that country will be charged for shipping.

The selection of country is sticky so to avoid potential future confusion it is worth changing it back to United Kingdom before coming out of the listing.

I would advise going through the list of Countries you ship to and deselecting a few of the more iffy ones. Or rather, you don't deselect them you select ones you don't want to ship to.  

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: