Fees to list Lego?

Hi all,

I am trying to list some of my son's Lego but there seems to be a listing fee. As a private seller I usually have free listing but every time I try Lego there is a charge. Is this new?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Fees to list Lego?

As a Private seller it is free to list but have you added any of the following optional listing upgrades?

These all come with a non refundable listing fee,  so payable sale or no sale,  and charged the second the ite goes live.

Here is a list of the more common listing upgrades you can select.

A reserve will cost 4% of your set reserve.

Subtitles £2

Gallery Plus Photos £2.50

Listings in 2 categories 35p

1-3 day listing duration 35p

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Fees to list Lego?

As a Private seller it is free to list but have you added any of the following optional listing upgrades?

These all come with a non refundable listing fee,  so payable sale or no sale,  and charged the second the ite goes live.

Here is a list of the more common listing upgrades you can select.

A reserve will cost 4% of your set reserve.

Subtitles £2

Gallery Plus Photos £2.50

Listings in 2 categories 35p

1-3 day listing duration 35p

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Fees to list Lego?

Hi,

Thank you so much, it was the listing duration. I did 3 days but usually I opt for 7. Perfect thanks for your prompt reply. You sure know your stuff!!!  

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Fees to list Lego?

You're very welcome,  here's a tip.

Just before you select that final List item with Displayed Fees button,  glance just above it should say List it for Free.

If there's a fee there,  it is a listing fee, and you've selected an optional listing upgrade,  giving you time if you wish,  to scroll up and remove that upgrade.

@got-2-avit-71 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: