Dpd Parcel delay

I bought a dpd label through packlink on 6/2/2024 and dropped it off at local shop on 7/2/2024. dpd tracking on 8/2/2024 says there`s a delay with your package at our sortation facility at Oldbury, I contacted dpd tracking but the answer phone says contact Packlink, I tried to contact Packlink on their site but the GB 32 digit number is required to access the site. E Bay have not issued me with a GB 32 digit number !! all I have is the dpd Tracking number. Please HELP !!!!, I cannot get past the robots, the buyer to date is still waiting for his parcel.marco@ebay 

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Dpd Parcel delay

On your dashboard > click on Orders tab on the left click POSTAGE LABELS then Packlink in orange at the top

now in the Packlink dashboard on the left click "in transit" and find the order- Click on the blue box "View tracking" 

then you will see  Shipment reference GB2024EBAYxxxxxxxxx

its above the words 

Shipment status
En route

Now click very top of the page "help and support" and then scroll down to "contact us now" 
 OR click on "see details" under the blue "view tracking" box and " create support ticket"
Pack link are terrible at replying but you have to open a ticket and wait.
Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Dpd Parcel delay

Hi, Thanks for your reply, I followed your instructions, clicked on the
item and it said not in transit how can this be ??? Dpd tracking says it
is, very confused
Norman
Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Dpd Parcel delay

create a support ticket and ask packlink to lookinto this.  If its not moved since 8th something needs investigating, I find if i download the couriers app (DPD in this case)  and input the tracking I get a better upto date result, it maybe just not updating through ebay/packlink

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Dpd Parcel delay

Hi, Have downloaded dpd app, no change in comments. To create a support
ticket in Packlink I need the GB32 digit code !!
Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Dpd Parcel delay

the GB code is as per my instructions... 

Doesnt necessary start with 32

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Dpd Parcel delay

Hi sorry, I said GB followed by 32 digits. Any thing else dose not work with Packlink
Sent from my iPhone
Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Dpd Parcel delay

rjwilmsi
Conversationalist

Future advice: if you want meaningful support, don't purchase any labels via packlink because their support is basically useless.

When you purchase a DPD label via packlink then DPD refuse to talk to you - if you phone them up then after entering the tracking number the automated voice tells you "that's a packlink one, f*** o***" and hang up (well not exactly those words, but close).

If you do need to contact packlink then you will find the details you need in the eBay order details. Though do bear in mind their support response is likely to be slow and/or useless.

In practicality, the item is either going to get sorted out by DPD, or the tracking will never update and you will need to submit a loss claim to packlink - hopefully the item was worth less than the limited insurance they provide and your item isn't an excluded category.

I am not convinced that a service like packlink is fit for purpose for consumers: consumers expect access to a reasonable level of customer support when there are problems and to only be sold services appropriate for their needs. Given packlink have low compensation and lots of items excluded from compensation I am not sure their services are appropriate for retail customers (for businesses fine, a business can negotaiate a specific contract and self-insure if required).

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Dpd Parcel delay

Hi, l agree with everything you have just said and I certainly will not use Packlink ever again, the buyer has been very patient but it looks like he will need to raise a case and will end up as a claim for compensation
Sent from my iPhone
Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: