Selling
This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Promoted Listings

Board for sellers to discuss Promoted listings and the Promotions Manager Tool.

13 Posts

Activity in Selling

Vinted have updated their T & C's with regard to HMRC

Sent under cover of an email 22nd April: "2.8.3.To report your earnings and taxpayer informationIf you reach a certain amount of sales or earnings, we are obliged to collect and report your earnings and taxpayer information to HM Revenue & Customs (H...

What to do about an item sold

So I specifically have restrictions on that I only sell within the UK. But people have been using forwarding companies. This is all fine I guess but I've now one of my Lego sets has sold. Saw the location of the address and saw its near where I grew ...

How to see my seller Fees for active listings?

Hello, my question is: How to see my seller Fees for active listings? I want to be able to view this in my ebay account. I know that Third-party Fee calculators exist but this is not what I want to do. I need to be able to see the potential fee for e...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Vanishing Ebay Sales!

Has anyone else noticed a drastic reduction in sales this April? I normally sell around 3 to 4 items a day, and we've sold a total of 2 items in 2 weeks! We've tried promotions, sales and all haven't worked. We're getting rather desperate, I've tried...

Rejected from machine at outward MC

Hi, I purchased Tracked 48 postage via eBay on Thursday, April 11th, and dropped off the parcel at the nearby Royal Mail Delivery Office. Upon checking the status on eBay a few days later, I discovered the message "Rejected from machine at outward MC...

Low Cost FVF

I mainly sell low cost items and am interested in the Low Cost FVF offer. It is showing as available on my promotions, but having just spoken to CS, I have been told that I have to be invited to join. Does anyone have this promotion running and is th...

Screenshot (45).png

Selling 2DS/3DS - A warning

Could of posted this a while ago but didn't think of it. I sold a sealed 2DS and once it arrived got a message saying none of the buttons worked so I just said send back and I'll give a full refund. Sadly he'd ripped the box open but anyway.I tested ...

Downgrade account to personal - ACTION NEEDED

I've been trying for over 1 year to downgrade my account from Business to Personal.I've contacted ebay multiple times, but they say this is not possible.Sometimes I dont even sell 1 item a month, so there is no reason for me to have a business accoun...

style_icon_london_0-1645267142418.png
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors