Hello, I've just joined this group

Hi everyone, I thought I'd pop along and join this group but it seems very quiet. There wasn't any guidelines on usage as on the main discussion boards, is there anything I should be aware of? Or is it just moderated by fellow eBay members?

I just love all things china and always have since I was a young child but haven't had time to indulge in it so my knowledge is very slim and I am hoping to learn more about it.

As a child whenever we went visiting my first stop was the glass cabinet (everyone had one in those days) and I would study it for awhile and then pick up the courage to ask to see some of the pieces. How different things would have been if we had the internet in those days!

Happy collecting:-)

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, welcome to the board. It has been very quiet on here for a while. We need some more discussions!

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Welcome to the group. Don't worry if it seems quiet. Any time you have a question there's usually someone who will help out when your knowledge is limited. We are all learning all the time, when you stop learing it's time to give up living. None of us know all the answers but hopefully some of us will know the answer to some of your questions.

Best wishes & happy hunting.

Terry (ebitsbay)

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

thanks for your replies - much appreciated. Will look through some of my stuff for some interesting discussions.

learn how to add an attachment etc.. see you all later

all the best, Margaret and my happy hens

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent