Pottery and Porcelain discussion group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pansy vase

Does anyone have any ideas about this? It appears to be made from glass with a metal centre .Size is 110mm high by 140mm diameter.Had offers to buy this but would really like some info on it. Thanks

Does anyone recognise this vase?

Hello, does anyone recognise this vase? I like it, but know nothing about it - can any one help as to its identity and possible value? Oddly it has no identifying marks at all on the base. Out of interest, I have a few other vases with no identifying...

Shorter & Sons

Hi I just rediscovered my membership of this group while browsing around to while away a few idle moments - as you do! I am a collector of Shorter & Sons pottery (Stoke on Trent) are there any fellow collectors around?

Small Brownfield Pottery Jug

I'm posting from the USA--put this little jug on the Pottery and Glass discussion board there but no one was able to help. I'm hoping someone in the UK will be able to tell me more about it. The jug is 4 3/8" tall to the lid handle and about 3 1/4" i...

royal doulton

Hi I hope I am on the right board,please excuse me if I am not. I have a small toilet ashtray. On the top it has Doulton & co.ltd 51 wellington st west Toronto 1, Telephone EM.2-2505 On the bottom Royal Doulton On the base what looks like C5 I would ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAMEO GLASS OR ART POTTERY ?

HI ALL I HAVE A LARGE OVAL PLAQUE 20 INCHES AT ITS LONGEST. IT APPEARS TO BE A THIN LAYER OF GLASS WHICH HAS BEEN ETCHED AND LAYS ON AN ART POTTERY BACKING. THE STYLE OF THE POTTERY REMINDS ME OF BURMANTOFTS AND I THINK DATES FROM THE SAME PERIOD SAY...

Tea Set

Hi can anyone help I have a tea set consisting of 6 cup/saucers, milk jug, sugar bowl and large plate, they are decorated with birds and on the base are the marks R M A, I have had them for about 20 years, does anyone know this mark or anything about...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos