Paying for postage

Hi, does anyone know how to change back to paying for postage from PayPal to from funds /debit card as i accidentally clicked on other payments and it now says paypal and i cant find anywhere to cancel it.

Much appreciated

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Paying for postage

To disconnect your PayPal from your postage labels you log into PayPal and click on the cog to the right at the top. You then select Payments and then Manage your automatic payments, you'll then get a list of payments your authorising, scroll down to the postage options that you wish to revoke and click on that and choose cancel.

You may need a PC / laptop and not the app or mobile browser to do this.  Chrome and Firefox work best with eBay.
Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Paying for postage

Hi, I have done as you suggested, still  when purchasing and printing postage after you have chosen your choice of carrier, size etc you go down to the bottom to pay it still says PayPal only, I can not use my funds/debit card.

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Paying for postage

Not sure you can  use available funds yet for this purpose,   but there should be the faility to switch to a debit or credit card.

Sometimes the app or mobile device if you are using these,  do not allow all options to show,  switch if you can to a desktop browser,  use Chrome or Fireox and try from there,  it might help.

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Paying for postage

Hi tizzysmum, thanks for your post.

Please note that sellers will need to continue to pay for Royal Mail labels using PayPal. If you are using eBay/Packlink, you can use available funds. However, for Royal Mail, PayPal is still the only option available, which is why you are only seeing that one option only.

Thanks for help, tressygirl

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Paying for postage

This is incorrect unfortunately.  You cannot use Paypal for Royal Mail any longer.  Please see my posts from last year.  I was advised to delete Ebay from my list of Paypal authorised payments, unfortunately there is no other options available at this time to pay for Royal Mail postage so you have to do this directly from the Royal Mail platform.  Very inconvenient if you want to use Royal Mail rather than Evri etc.  Hopefully, this will be resolved soon. It's only been three months since I started having the problem so who knows, maybe it will be resolved in another three months.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent
Got Postage related questions? Start here: