Do any couriers provide the paperwork on collection?

Hi, this isn't a selling question but it might be helpful to some sellers?  I need to send a parcel to Canada but the printer I have hasn't been used in yonks and has dried up.  Do any couriers bring the paperwork with them when they collect the parcel?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

When you book your parcel, half way down the page, there is a tick box if you want the driver to bring the label with them. Just had 3 this week and works perfectly.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Hi gingercatx1, thanks for your post.

If you mean the shipping label for the item to be shipped, then yes, some couriers do this (They collect the item from your location and bring and stick the shipping label to your parcel for you). You'd need to go to their website or contact them in order to arrange this service.

Thank you,

Marco.

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Parcelforce will bring the label with them if you want it collected from your home. Alternatively, most will use a QR code where you can scan it when you send it.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Parcel2Go said Parcelforce did this, but on that page the Parcelforce info said a printer would be required for the documents.  If I contact them directly, or another company (Parcelforce were £20+ more pricey), they can arrange the labels for me, regardless of if they said a printer is required on the

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

When you book your parcel, half way down the page, there is a tick box if you want the driver to bring the label with them. Just had 3 this week and works perfectly.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
Got Postage related questions? Start here: