Payments

Hi! I turn again to your experience with eBay. I've been selling for some time , but I don't get my money anymore. The problem came after a complaint from a customer. He did not receive his parcel through Royal Mail and felt it was necessary to make a complaint and not asking for details or at least anounce us about de issue. Royal Mail lost the parcel and we returned the money to the customer.

In messages from eBay we have confirmation  that the customer has received his money. After this incident we made a few more sales, but we did not receive a bank transfer.

We have in the payments section that we have no money to receive. What can we do and where can we write to see why we are not receiving the money? I should mention that we have no message from eBay that the money is in any way withheld. 

Any advice is welcome.

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Payments

You  may not be receiving money from your sales,  because you may not have correctly or fully registered with eBay's Managed Payments.  All sellers have to register for this,  to receive payouts from sales.

You need to provide eBay with details of a bank account and have this account verified.  The usual method here, is for eBay to send 2 micro deposits into that nominated bank account for you to receive,  and confirm to eBay.

Once this is completed,  you will be able to list items for sale,  and receive payouts from those sales.

This will show you how to register for eBay's Managed Payments.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/help/selling/getting-paid/introducing-managed-payments-ebay?id=4795

If there is an issue with the registration contact eBay Customer Services,  who have full access to your account,  and can see where the issue lies and explain the steps you now need to take.

Contact them this way.

Scroll to the very bottom of the page on the link below you will be able to access eBay Customer Services  through the Contact Us link.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/buying/search-tips/advanced-search?id=4049&query=1455&st=GENERAL_SEARCH

Lines open between 8 a.m. and 10p.m. on weekdays,  and between 9.am. and 6 p.m. on weekends.

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Payments

By the way! Who knows what about Seller Hub? I think this might be the problem of not receiving my payments.

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Payments

This is how to get onto the Seller Hub:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sh/ovw

@ioili_27 

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Payments

Hi ioili_27, thanks for your post.

I can see your bank account has not been verified yet, so that's why you're not receiving your payouts. In order to verify your bank account and resume your payouts, you need to enter the micro deposits you requested via eBay. Please note that it can take up to 5 business days for the micro deposits to hit your bank account, so keep an eye out on your bank statements and proceed to enter them in your eBay account once you receive them. Please make sure to do this over the browser as the app might not support this feature due to safety and privacy reasons.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent