Payment issues

I have not been selling or buying on eBay for over two years , but recently had a few things to sell. Long story short sold my item , but my bank details were linked an old bank account I no longer use. Tried to add new confirmed with bank but when needed to confirm on eBay, insisted I need to give old bank account details which I no longer have!
Tried help line asked for an agent to call but when they call no body there?  have spoken to chat line total waste of time said I would need old details. Only thing I can think of doing is notifying buyer to get refund closing account and possibly open up new account. So frustrating .

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Payment issues

Hi monsdale54, thanks for your post.

If you no longer have the old details of your old bank account, we have ways to help you fix that. However, due to nature of this issue and security and privacy purposes, we would need you to contact us directly. Once you explain the situation, one of our agents will be happy to look into it for you and help you resolve it.

You can use this link here to contact us.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent
Got payments related questions? Start here: