Panini Football Sticker Collectors
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

1980's Panini sticker boxes

Hi all, I started collecting Panini stickers with the Football 83 album when i was 6 and have loved them ever since. Some of my best childhood memories are of swapping stickers with my friends at school (got, got, need). It helped at the time for me ...

BEWARE - Duplicate listings and fake items posting from 2 particular sellers!!

Hi panini fellows, Hope you are aall well. I have encountered an important event that I need to share with you and which might effect you. There are 2 sellers based in the US which are interrelated - managed by same person which are copying the listi...

Any new acquisitions lately?

HI guys, How are you doing? I have noticed that this group have become quite inactive Alec we need to wake up all panini collectors up again I was wondering if you have acquired any new interesting pieces to your collections I ve managed to get a Eur...

Euro 2016 competition

I guess it's a bit late to be asking this now, but has a prediction competition for the Euro 2016 final tourmanent been organised? Alec (panini_trader_no1) ran such competitions for the last two international tournaments (Euro 2012 and World Cup 2014...

how did you like that!?

The Football Association has confirmed an exciting new four-year deal with Panini, the world leader in the sticker collectable and trading card market. England complete the Italian company's set of national federations and the team will now proudly a...

panini sets experience part 2

Hi panini friends,today, I would share some of panini world cup experience: 1. Espana 82: my 1st panini ever collection, a little frustration when I bought my packets, when I'd opened 1st pack,just got 4 stickers!! as I knew Argentina packs have 6 st...

panini sets experience part 1

HI GUYS,IN THIS FORUM I WILL SHARE MY PANINI EXPERIENCE AS A COLLECTOR AND EBAYER: 1.EUROPA 80: VERY HARD SET TO FIND UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY SOME GOOD MONEY, ITS FOILS ARETHE MOST EXPENSIVE EVER, BY THE WAY I REMEMBER BOX HAD 150 PACKS, PACK H...

My Panini 2014 experiment!

Hi all I have a plan! a cunning plan! for this years world cup (I never collect until after it due to prices!) I am not going to buy a single pack and attempt to finish my album (as well as also not buying off ebay). I will only complete buying from ...