what policy are my listings violating??

i am getting following message from ebay

We had to remove your listing because it didn’t follow our Vehicles, parts, and accessories policy. Vehicles, parts and accessories that do not follow government regulations are not allowed.

my listings are not vehicle related and it doesnt mention anywhere exactly what policy i am violating

any helpp?

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

red_magpie
Experienced Mentor

it doesnt mention anywhere exactly what policy i am violating

And your question doesn't mention anywhere exactly what items you're trying to sell??

At a guess - which is all that's possible with so little information - are you perhaps mistakenly trying to list these items in the vehicles, parts, and accessories category?

Otherwise, we're not mind readers so a but more information would help, please.

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

i am selling window films and they were already listed under home & garden >  Home Windows & Window Hardware > home windows

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

That's odd. I think that eBay's auto-scanner is probably picking up on the description "window films" and mistaking these for window films used to tint motor vehicle windows. The opacity of these is regulated.

How you can prevent this form happening I don't know. You can ask customer support, but I doubt they will know the answer. Your best hope may be to reword the description somehow to overcome this; for example, by trying to separate the words window and film. Have you looked to see how other suppliers on eBay describe these films?

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

yeah.. i will into that.. 

i dont like all this automated AI thing 😕

many thanks for your support

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent