ebay refuse buyer protection and customer support by Item not received!

i haven't receive the item since friday 17.5.24.

The ordered item was improperly sent by a dubious delivery person to an unspecified different delivery address. No alternative drop-off location was specified and I did not receive the item. Since I ordered a new undamaged item and not a damaged and contaminated slingshot package, I politely asked the seller to get it back and refund my money. As a result, he denies me any rights and constantly hacks into my ebay account. The case was closed without anyone from ebay talking to me and the feedback was removed. I am denied any direct contact. How antisocial and incompetent is this ebay association?! So much for buyer protection?! This is corrupt, criminal and fraud!!!

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Since I ordered a new undamaged item and not a damaged and contaminated slingshot package, I politely asked the seller to get it back and refund my money

I read this to say that you refused delivery of your item, is that correct?

If so you have negated any access to ebay's MBG and ebay will not refund you.

The correct thing to do would have been to accept the package and open an Item not as Described return, paid for by the seller.

******************************************************************************************
Powered by cats Cat Happy
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

the unserious Evri delivery person didn't delivered on the shipping address. because of that i couldn't receive the item. i am was waiting much more hours until evening but he never rings on bell. he brings destroyed parcel only and because of that he didn't ring by me. He was delivered the powerbank into an unclean shop with high heat warmth. And im not interested on a bad accu with bad cranks or brain parasitos. The seller did never understand anywhat and because of that i have canceled the order. But ebay and Seller refused the refund. Ebay gaves no chance on me to talk about or fix anywhat. The same bad situation how before a few months with the same delivery and another seller. i have had became totally destroyed cooking plate and no ebay support, no buyer protection. ebay ignore law and is an crime company only.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

If you receive an items that is not as described then you have to use the tools that are on ebay to deal with it.

You go to the item in your Purchase history or Ebay help at the to of the page More actions and then My item is not as described or similar.

The seller sends a pre paid label to get their item back and once they do then they refund in full.

The ebay money back guarantee is there for us all to use if we have a problem and all disputes are done that way

See the link

https://pages.ebay.co.uk/ebay-money-back-guarantee/

If the items shows Delivered or attempted delivery then  you would lose

Did you refuse an item???

That would invalidate your ebay protection.

We are just ordinary members trying to help.
Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

IMG_20240522_172858855.jpg

 this is the right gate 

there gives 5 ring buttons with streetname and house number.  Nobody knows whats wrong with this EVRi?! And his picture isn't guilty because you can see nothing on his unclear picture.

But Seller and ebay  not interest.  And fake yourself but not me.

Screenshot_20240522-233302.png

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent