ebay not what it used to be...... seller fees please help

hi all.

ive been an ebay memeber for 12 years and feel its not the same as it used to be.

im just after clarification on a couple of transactions i have done.

i listed a van on ebay (12.99 ad fee) buy it now price was £600, 5 mins after i listed van someone hit buyitnow. any thing that sounds too good to be true usually is. immediatley after selling the van i recieved a message requesting a mobile number to arrange collection. i responded immediatly and heard nothing back since 10 days have passed. 

after several attempts to contact winning bidder i relisted van as i need to get it sold and out the way 12.99 insertion fee again 😞

auction ran for 7 days and ended tonight, sold for exactly £400, buyer asked for mobile number to discuss van, he hmmm'd and arrrr'd a few times on the phone and decided to change his mind as it had a bigger dent than he thought.

the winner of the second auction has agreed to cancel the transaction so id avoid paying fees but ebay said id recieve a credit for the FVF which i could use toward listings,

am i right in saying thats 10% and if i get a credit note for the first auction that will be £40 + £60 in FVF which im never gonna use in credits, and im done 12.99 twice for listing it.

AND I STILL HAVE THE VAN 😞

any thoughts or help would be appriciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)

Ask a question