buyers address not appearing on order details page ... how can i send orders out ?

when i click on order details,,, there is now a blank space where the buyers address details used to show.

how can i send out orders if ebay is showing me the buyers address ?

I can't get any help through virtual assistant ... how do i speak to a human at Ebay ?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

buyers address not appearing on order details page ... how can i send orders out ?

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

I’ve found that the quickest way to contact eBay Customer Services is via the link below.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

You can always cancel using reason Problem with buyers address, if eBay cannot help.

I am sure it is not possible to be a registered member without having a delivery address. I am assuming buyer has paid.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

It must be a glitch I have the same issue, no address detail anywhere.

I'm going to wait a while see if it miraculously returns,  not going to contact eBay but will contact the buyer later they have paid that's clearly showing so contact details can be excahnged.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

@fishingfiend1 

It is a glitch.

Keep trying from your Sold listing >>  Awaiting Postage Print label .  The ' View orrder details' and full address has suddenly appeared for me after trying half a dozen times !

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent