Wrong address

I bought a couple of items on ebay. And got an email y,dsy sayingbthe ups had been delivered, I couldn't t find them anywhrere. Then I noticed that the address was different but may name wa# on there. The address is very similar and close by , should I call to Thea address and explain? I can't get to talk to anyone on eBay. I can't understand how it got changed. Parcels after them are correctly addressed to me

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Wrong address

Personally, my first step would be to pop round to the address with something showing your name, and ask them nicely for your parcels.

You need to contact the seller, not Ebay.

There was an issue quite recently where sellers were provided with addresses people had lived at previously, but this sounds like a seller error.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Wrong address

i called  round to the other address and a woman said they had not recieved. A. Parcel , so she wasn't going to give it back. I alsoncontacted the sellet yesterday but he has not replied. The problem I have is I don't know how to raise a not recieved item because it is not my address and when I submit my post code it kicks it out, it is not on my purchased item pms list

u

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Wrong address

You need to open the case through Ebay.

Find the item in your purchases.

Right click on 'more actions' and select 'I have not received my item' from the dropdown menu.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Wrong address

Contact eBay Customer Services,  this is a complicated situation,  but I strogly suggest contacting them very first thing in the morning,  when the lines first open, there's more chance of Dublin answering,  to see what they say,  how to proceed here.

To Contact Customer Services it's a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back. Click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On the left sidebar you can see Have us Call you or Chat with Our Automated Assistant.

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 .m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Wrong address

That is the problem, it is not. In my purchase ite ms list

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Wrong address

I did send the m an email and they said they would respond within 48hrs . I am going to try to e seller again now.

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent