Who do I need to contact.

I sold an item on a cassified add, after it was sold I rrecevid a message that the fee's would be taken from the bank, when I looked it had not, I keep getting messages telling me to pay, every time I try to pay I keep getting this message " We.re sorry, but we ran into a problem, try again." they have now resticted me from selling.

Thers enough in paypal to cover the fee's, a card, a bank acount, I purchase item without any problem.

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yep,  you do need to contact eBay Customer Services who have access to your account and can help you pay this listing fee.  Their lines are open now until 10 p.m. tonight.

To Contact Customer Services it's a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back. Click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Yep,  you do need to contact eBay Customer Services who have access to your account and can help you pay this listing fee.  Their lines are open now until 10 p.m. tonight.

To Contact Customer Services it's a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back. Click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

There is nothing showing on your account but what you say does not sound right.   What was the item?  Are you sure you mean and used a classified?

Motors are usually sold as "classified" but my understanding is that all that is payable is the listing fee of £20 odd.  There is nothing more to pay whan you have sold.  If you do not pay the listing fee it does not get listed; simple as that.

Paypal has nothing now to do with sellers.  The fees are taken by eBay from your linked bank account.

@arthurroma 

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

It was a Vehicle and the fee's were £19.99 they did say that they had taken the fee's but when I looked they had not, normaly the fee's would come out of paypal, I always make sure there's enough to cover the fee's. 

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

I will give a try, I hate them chat things as I type to slow and they keep asking " are you still there if you dont reply soon we will end the chat" thanks for your help.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

You did say you had "sold" it but I now understand that - for some reason - the fee did not go through and it never even got listed ...  the fees are not taken by eBay from Paypal they are taken from you bank I believe.   Have you set that up with eBay?

@arthurroma 

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

With the link I have given above,  @arthurroma   select the Call Back option, I agree far easier to chat than type and wait and wait for replies.

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent