What have they done to our search experience?!

Recently I could click on Garden and Patio, then Garden Furniture and click on View All then use the Filters to narrow my search down to Nearest First.  Today, 29/03/2024 when I click on Garden and Patio there are no Filters or Sort option (can't even choose Auction or Buy it Now as there is no option)  just page after page of extremely large photo auctions of items I'm not interested in and too far away for me to collect even if I was...for example 200 miles away!  eBay has far too many waste of space notifications like 'Items you are watching'  taking up at least half a page...I have a Watch List so I do know what I'm watching without eBay reminding me.  Then there is half a page of useless information on how to jazz up my garden.  Before when I clicked on Garden Furniture (or any other category for that matter) I could choose to view all items and only those within 15 miles of my address.  My search/shopping experience is greatly compromised now as I'm not prepared to trawl through auctions I didn't select and have no interest in!!  Has anyone got a way round this? Am I being thick or is there a glitch on the website?

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

What have they done to our search experience?!

Yep,  many are experiencing this,  you are not alone.

It's a technical error we are told eBay are aware of, working on the issue , but no fix date yet announced.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent