Stolen parcel

Hi

I keep trying to contact Ebay for a missing item. On the app it's shows that it has been delivered, but on the proof of delivery the delivery guy put a different picure with another order. I can't contact Evri, as every time they hear my tracking number the phone goes dead. Also, after i received the confirmation of delivery i found between 2 parcels from Temu ( big parcels), an empty bag, where the seller confirmed that the phone was. Since than no one answer my phone or help, even the seller.What shall i do?? Thanks

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Stolen parcel

You can contact ebay about it using callback or live chat on here:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Not sure if it's possible on the app.   You may need to use a laptop.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Stolen parcel

red_magpie
Experienced Mentor

What shall i do??

When you don't receive an item or it is not as described you can use eBay's money back guarantee: https://pages.ebay.co.uk/ebay-money-back-guarantee/

Your question is rather confusing. Are the parcels from Temu anything to do with the eBay order?

What's important is the empty bag, which the seller says contained the phone. I think it can be assumed that the phone had fallen out or been stolen somewhere in transit - I doubt whether a thief would have waited to open it on your doorstep to see what it was!

The difference is very important, as eBay's money back guarantee doesn't cover items stolen from the doorstep after delivery, but it does cover "empty parcels" where the contents were lost in transit.

For this reason you must be VERY CAREFUL to open an "item not as described" case (because the bag arrived missing the described contents). Keep the empty bag as you may be asked to return it to the seller. Do not, not, not open an item not received case, as eBay will simply check the tracking record and close the case because the bag was delivered, even if empty.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent