Still not received item and frustrated with system

On 14/03/24 I purchased an item as a guest buyer not through my eBay account. I attempted to contact the seller but did not receive any reply I had not received this item by the 23/03/24 so reported this to eBay. I have attempted to resolve this through eBay on number of occasions and because you cannot speak to any one I keep going round in circles. So  I am just wondering how long eBay and how many customers like me have had money obtained by deception that eBay seem to be aiding and abetting. 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

eBay are not aiding and abetting,  unfortunately you did not follow eBay's rules in their 30 day MBG,  Money Back Guarantee policy wherby you would have received a full refund if the seller did not have any tracking to show delivery.

Buying  as a Guest is slightly different,  no details of the purchase will appear in your eBay account because the account was not used.  Details are in the email message eBay sent as to how to obtain that refund, or always come here,  we can advise you how to proceed,  you do have only 30 days to claim.

As this timeframe has long passed,  turn  now to your payment provider they will help you receive your refund.

@mick1869 

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

papso22
Experienced Mentor

Ebay is much easier to use if you buy through an account. 

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

The reason the seller did not reply would be because they  would not know you as the buyer, just as you have no record in your purchasers, the seller only knows the buyer by whatever name ebay uses for a GUEST buyer.

I am afraid if you use ebay systems, it is important to use them correctly.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent