Sticker

Hi All 

Could someone please help me out so I order a bedroom stitch name wall sticker in the txt it said to put the name so I did then I saw another box so I put can it be like this (Look on photos)so when it finely came I open it and my child's name is wrong so I go back to the txt where just the name and its correct but in the next box I put a u instead of a y I said to the seller its wrong and he said oh we just pasted it from how I wanted it put he said we can do a link and I would have to buy just the name part I'm like OK but annoyed because that was £17.99 so he says he will do just the name part but I will have to pay again but now he is just fobbing me off and I'm sick of it now I even said if your not going to do it then say like my daughter is waiting for it for ages now so now 2 times he says he has sent the link for me to purchase but never no link 

1000000179.jpg

 Am I at fault when I did spell it right in the right box

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sticker

If you mis - typed the name to start with it was never going to ne right, was it?

You would have to re-order and make sure all your spellings are correct before hitting send.

******************************************************************************************