Sold not collected

Hello all. I sold something Feb 2nd but the buyer still hasn't collected. The buyer has asked me to post it to him, but it's collect only. Months are clicking away, the money has been spent already I cannot afford a refund. Help 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Sold not collected

If the buyer doesn't have the item you will have to refund their money.   It's too late to do it via ebay so you'd have to send as a payment using something like Paypal.   Maybe you could resell the item to fund it.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Sold not collected

If someone buys it now they should honour the contract and collect it. He's London I'm Hull this information is clear in my listing. Why should I do the leg work for their incontinence 

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Sold not collected

The buyer asked me to please be, patient as they was in hospital and as soon as there out they come up and pay. They haven't come, he ignores my messages. Strange thing, is his feedback shows one negative from somebody who said he blanks messages ignores you, and doesn't collect items. I don't have the money to pay eBay back, I sold what I sold because I'm poor, and I still am. 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent