Seller not giveing me a soulton

Hi I have a problem with a seller he won't give me a refund even join its clearly faulty, there to many kings he's asking please help 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Look to open a return request with ebay using the money back guarantee process here,if your within 30 days of the estimated delivery date,https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/buying/returns-items-not-received-refunds-buyers/return-item-refund?id=4...

The seller should send you a prepaid return label and refund you within 3 days of getting the item back,and if they don't you can go back into the open case details and escalate the case to ebay.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

If you bought the item less than 30 days ago, open a return stating the item is faulty and the seller will have to provide a label to get the item back and refund you.

Find the item in your purchases.

Click on 'more actions' then choose 'return this item' from the dropdown menu.

Choose the reason 'item is faulty/ doesn't work' to open a case through Ebay.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Do not enter into any discussion with the seller; it is not needed.   It is basically what you you think that matters.

If within 30 days simply follow the advice of the other posters. 

Open the case and if the label does not arrive within 3 days simply escalate. Sellers sometimes delay so that the time expires. If so eBay will not help.

You will probably get a refund without return @juri_7713 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent