Returned Item delivered to Seller

Can someone please help me with this query.

How do I update EBay Returns Case information as the “Returned Item” was delivered to the Seller today, by Yodel – EBay Returns still showing post by 22 April 2024

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello

Thank you for your response, it is appreciated.  I printed the Return label EBay sent to me via email on 7.4.24 @ 4.41pm which was a Yodel Label with the Tracking number that shows it was delivered today.  So I will wait until Monday to see if it is updated.

Many thanks for your help

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

You can't mark it as delivered.

As long as you have added the tracking to the case, it will show as delivered soon.

Ebay can take a little while to catch up with the courier's website.

If you can't add the tracking to the case for some reason, contact Ebay and ask a Customer Services agent to manually add the tracking to the case.

Link below:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Hello

Thank you for your response, it is appreciated.  I printed the Return label EBay sent to me via email on 7.4.24 @ 4.41pm which was a Yodel Label with the Tracking number that shows it was delivered today.  So I will wait until Monday to see if it is updated.

Many thanks for your help

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent