Received an Item I didnt order

I have received an item via the International postage system that I did not order and is not linked to any sellers from my purchases, I have checked and I havnt paid for this item anywhere and there is no info within the packaging or item details itself. I have tried to find out via eBay how to return the item but can't find an answer for how to do this on the site, can anyone help with how I speak to a human at ebay to get it resolved?

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

plum993
Experienced Mentor

I see you post using ebay GSP,so could it be an item you have sold that has been returned to you.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

redwick1
Experienced Mentor

You dont need to do anything

If it is addressed to you then just wait and see if anyone contacts you.

If it is not addressed to you then you could give it back to whoever delivered it as not at this address.

If there is no information on it then you will not be able to return it.

Just put it  to one side and wait and see if anyone contacts you for it back

If they do then you only return if they pay the return postage

We are just ordinary members trying to help.
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

I cannot see how you can expect ebay to help with an item you have no useful information about, you do not even know it is from an ebay seller.

All you can do is keep in a safe place and see if anyone contacts you. Do not agree to forward on to another member.

You do not say what the item is, whether it has any value, or whether it was addressed to you by name.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent