Buyer feedback

Why do eBay email me asking me to leave feedback, as a buyer, when the seller isn't leaving feedback. In each case, payment has been made within 5 minutes of an auction ending (actually, less than 2 minutes).
Buyer feedback should be automated in the same way as free postage feedback is automated for sellers. Sellers should be banned from selling if they have comments such as "positive feedback will be left once we have received your feedback". This is just a way to hold honest buyers to ransome and eBay should act in a responsible manner, not ignoring the problem.
View Entire Topic

You expect every seller to leave you feedback as soon as you have paid? Smiley Frustrated

Leaving feedback is voluntary for both buyers and sellers.

Feedback should reflect the whole transaction. Alot of sellers will not leave feedback purely praising a buyer for paying, that is what they're supposed to do. A buyer could turn into the buyer from hell!!!

As a buyer I leave FB for the seller as soon as I receive the item and am happy with it. I don't expect them to leave it for me.

As a seller I leave FB for buyers once I know they have received the item and are happy with it, that is usually via them leaving FB for me confirming receipt and satisfaction with the item.  I don't expect it though.

As it is voluntary, please respect everyone's choice as to whether they leave it and when they choose to leave it.

Ask a question