Posting costs

Hello. IVe just purchased an item and the courier company selected by the seller is not one that I can rely upon. I've asked the seller to sent it through with Royal Mail as opposed to both offered options Yodel and Evri. There is a £4 price difference which I'd like to pay to the seller . Would you know how to do this ? I haven't paid for the item yet as I hope there is an option for me to increase the purchasing price by £4 to cover the additional cost of using a different courier. By the way there seem to be a click and collect option for the original postage costs but I'm not sure how to proceed. Looks like I have multiple choices Argos, Mace, Corner Shop, but I'm not sure if I can opt for that option nor am I sure the seller is willing to accommodate the request. Your help is appreciated 

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Posting costs

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Contact the seller and see if they will send by royal mail for you.

If yes they can send you a revised invoice if you haven't paid yet

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Posting costs

You cannot change anything, only the seller can edit the postage, not the selling price, and send a revised invoice.

Once you have paid any extra money is between buyer and seller and cannot be done through ebay.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent