Postage

Hi

I always use the ebay postage system and after my item was sold the price had changed , the item was no heavier or bigger than I expected, I priced the postage at what eBay estimated, now its sold the same postage option has doubled in price 

So I have Googled on parcel monkey and got a much cheaper price so my question is, can I use an external postage platform rather than ebay and how?  I can only complete the order if I buy postage label and I don't want ebay to refund the postage if I don't?

Any help please ?

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Postage

I don't understand why you can only 'complete the order' if you buy postage from Ebay.

You can get the address from order details in your 'sold items' and then add tracking when you have bought postage.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Postage

tobiasd4
Experienced Mentor

Ebay postage are often wrong, a lot of sellers complain the same. 

You don't have to use ebay postage, better check costs yourself direct with carriers.

You can buy postage wherever you want,  make sure you add tracking (if used) to ebay when marking as despatched. 

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Postage

You can buy your postage wherever you like but if you change the carrier it's a good idea to let the buyer know.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent