Postage costs

I have sold something and the buyer has paid the postage costs. I have received the money for the item, but not the postage, and I'm now being told to buy the label when the buyer has already paid for it! Will I be refunded the cost of the postage label once I've posted it? Thanks 

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Postage costs

eBay subtract their selling fee from your payment, not the postage.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Postage costs

plum993
Experienced Mentor

It can come across as confusing but if you listed with postage then the buyer will have paid postage and it will go into your bank account once cleared/completed.(If you offer free postage then you pay the postage cost,but hopefully you built this into the starting price so your not out of pocket,and the same principal applies)

If you wish to buy labels through ebay,and your not obliged to,so can use your local post office or buy direct online from any post al service, then to pay for them depends on the postal option you choose;

• Royal Mail and Parcelforce postage label purchases will be paid with PayPal
  • For Packlink carriers EVRi, Yodel and DPD you can purchase single labels using your available funds. If you don’t have sufficient balance, label purchases will be paid from your preferred on-file payment option.
  • If you prefer to use one of Packlink’s other carriers, or purchase multiple labels, you'll be redirected to the Packlink website where you can pay for your labels by card

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent