Payment

Anyone help me I sold something on ebay and I haven't been paid for the item the seller says he will receive his parcel today but I'm wonding do I have to wait until he gets the parcel before I geta payment or wat other options do I have many thanks.

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Payment

Did you get email notification from ebay that payment had been received?    As a new seller of a relatively expensive item the payment will usually be put on hold by ebay and released within 30 days.

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

Payment

plum993
Experienced Mentor

The funds for the Nintendo you sold should be on hold,as a security/safety measure for sellers and buyers in case disputes are raised.https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/getting-paid/getting-paid-items-youve-sold/payments-hold-managed...

Ebay will have notified you that the item sold, and that you have received a payment for it if the buyer has paid.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

Payment

So wat do I have to do wait 30 days for wat the seller has my item this is  disgusting 

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Payment

If you posted using tracking then as long as you have uploaded the tracking details into the order details so ebay can view it once delivered, then the payment maybe released earlier.

As said,the hold is there in case disputes are raised,and the Nintendo is a scam risk,so ebay will hold money from new sellers and expensive items.

All part of the ebay contract you signed upto when you registered an account with ebay.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Payment

How do I updating tracking 

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Payment

There should be the option to edit/enter the tracking details into the order details using the more action drop down menu next to the item you sold,in your sold section.

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent