Parcel Refused At Buyer Address

Hi

I have sent the item tracked to the address for the Buyer given on Ebay when I sold it.   

Royal Mail have attempted to deliver it this morning but it was refused - I cannot see any advice on Ebay concerning this.  Any ideas? 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

If and when you receive the item back and it's in good order,  that is,  the same as sent out not damaged,  then refund the buyer citing Problem with Buyer' s Address.  This refunds your buyer, refunds your seller fees and your seller performance is not affected.

Should the buyer open a case for item not received,  enter the tracking number of the item sent out, if not done so already,  and showing that attempted delivery it will close in your favour,  no need to refund.

Regardless of which of the two above happens,  block them from returning here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/bmgt/buyerrequirements

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

As far as delivery is concerned, eba accepts attempted delivery as delivered, so if buyer opens a not received case, it would close without you having to refund.

There is no guarantee that undelivered item will be returned to you or it coud take weeks,but if it came back, I think you would beale  to make a partial refund having deducted the postage you have had to pay. 

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

redwick1
Experienced Mentor

Sorry went to edit and it is not working.

We are just ordinary members trying to help.
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent