Look at this feedback ebayer leaves. How can they be allowed to continue this abuse?

Recently bought an item from me, never paid. 4 days pass and I issue an unpaid item strike?, actually is that even a thing any more?. basically 4 days pass and I get to cancel the sale due to non payment. Does he get a strike?, who knows.

In days gone by, non payers used to get a few strikes and then banned. How many non payment strikes do you think ebayer  has had?. And look at the feedback comments he's left sellers, all negative, hundreds of them!. Thats all he does!. basically he buys things, doesnt pay and then leaves negative feedback?

ebay is difficult enough for sellers without abusers getting carte blanche to behave as hideously as they want.

Of course I tried to report his behaviour, but the 'contact us' options just send you round in circles.

Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Look at this feedback ebayer leaves. How can they be allowed to continue this abuse?

Thanks, and yes I think i've learned many lessons here today.

With regards to my post, it's my first time on the community bit, I hadnt realised there were specific rules on that. I was just trying to highlight an ebayer buying items, not paying, and leaving hundreds of negative feedback comments. Secondly the comment that i left that has been eagerly pointed out above was something done in frustration at having to deal with yet more seller abuse.

Moving forward, I'll just keep my head down, and try and avoid the abuse that comes from all angles on here now. I'm genuinely sorry I spoke up.

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

EBay does not allow "name and shame".  It would be prudent to amend to remove name/ID before eBay gets round to doing it!

Certainly a seemingly troublesome member!   If you actually went through the process of the 4-day non-payment case then there should be no way that either of you can leave feedback.  Probably too late to do anything now though.  

If a buyer gets more than one non-payer defect in a year he will be unable to buy from any seller who has set his preferences correctly!

@braw! 

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Ah they have!  

@braw! 

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

papso22
Experienced Mentor

If the buyer was able to leave negative feedback for sellers then those sellers did not cancel the sale on the basis of non payment. 

By the way, this is a policy breach:

papso22_0-1713367559062.png

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

Rarely have I seen such dreadful eedback left for others. They will be added to quite a few blocked lists I reckon.

******************************************************************************************