Linkin Bank account check not possible

I'm selling my first items and it says that my payment is on hold. No problem on that side because I'm new. But Ebay ask me to 'Update your account details'. When clicking on the link, it told me to connect on the French part of Ebay because Ebay is not international. My account was created when I was living in France.

I found weird that I had to setup an English Account on the French part of Ebay at that time. Didn't really understand but it was better for me because I was selling in UK and not in France.

Anyway, now connected and clicking on the link,  it asks me to give them the amount of two micro transaction that I received. Trying to find a button to redo those micro transaction that doesn't exist.

I know Ebay found me because I saw the Direct Debit was set up from them.

What do I do? Will I ever see my money on my account or I can just give up on it?

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Linkin Bank account check not possible

Your money is safe, eBay as you can appreciate just need to be 100% sure they have the right bank account to send your payouts to.

At the top of your homepage where it says ' Update your account details'  now you've received your micro deposits click there and you will see where to enter the deposits.  Or check your messages.

If you cannot see where to enter the micro deposits,  contact eBay Customer Services,  they will do this for you.

To Contact Customer Services it's a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back. Click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 .m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent