Item not recieved glitch

I purchased and item Fri 19th Apr, today at time of posting this it has not even been dispatched. So when I try to go the "the item not revieved" route, it says wait until the 29th (today).  Also even though it has not even dispatched, the E.T.A keeps getting amended too. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

order number: 22-11454-61091

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Item not recieved glitch

Some sellers for reasons unknown to me,  do not mark items as dispatched,  it's not mandatory to do so.

What was the last estimated date for delivery on the original listing ?   You can only open a case for item not received one day past this estimate and not before.

These are only eBay's estimated,  not confirmed dates,  so worth waiting a day or 2 after this,  before opening a case.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Item not recieved glitch

Some sellers for reasons unknown to me,  do not mark items as dispatched,  it's not mandatory to do so.

What was the last estimated date for delivery on the original listing ?   You can only open a case for item not received one day past this estimate and not before.

These are only eBay's estimated,  not confirmed dates,  so worth waiting a day or 2 after this,  before opening a case.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Item not recieved glitch

On the original ETA is said weds 24th and method of posting was royal mail Tracked 48. So really it should be in the system.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Item not recieved glitch

Then,  you should be able to open that case for item not received now.

Which device are you using?

If the app or mobile browser,  switch if you can to a PC / laptop and try from there.  Use Chrome or Firefox they work best with eBay.

If there are still issues,  there have been many site glitches recently,  then turn to eBay Customer Services ask them to open this case for you.

To Contact Customer Services it's a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back. Click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On the left sidebar you can see Have us Call you or Chat with Our Automated Assistant.

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 .m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

@aka_cappy_gla 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent