Item for sale doesn’t appear in searches

I relisted an item yesterday but it doesn't appear in any searches. It is shown as active in My EBay but cannot be found by keyword searches or in my list of items for sale.

The link is:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/115957514001?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=BbMynhsQSc2&s...

Could someone please give me advice on how to make it work?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It is clearly listed now.  A District at War book.

Be aware,  if you are a new or returning seller, or when the site is busy, and it always is over a wekend, it can take up to 48 hours for items to appear in searches, though it is usually much sooner.

Even items listed at the same time, some may appear later, depending on how busy that category is.

If you revise the item, it will send it to the back of the queue again, too.

Items have to be indexed first, then join a queue with the others waiting to be listed.

As long as you can see the item in active listing, My eBay Selling, it is listed correctly, and it's just a waiting game for it to appear in searches.

It also can appear on different devices / browsers at different times.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

It is clearly listed now.  A District at War book.

Be aware,  if you are a new or returning seller, or when the site is busy, and it always is over a wekend, it can take up to 48 hours for items to appear in searches, though it is usually much sooner.

Even items listed at the same time, some may appear later, depending on how busy that category is.

If you revise the item, it will send it to the back of the queue again, too.

Items have to be indexed first, then join a queue with the others waiting to be listed.

As long as you can see the item in active listing, My eBay Selling, it is listed correctly, and it's just a waiting game for it to appear in searches.

It also can appear on different devices / browsers at different times.

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent