I need to contact eBay to report a problem on the ipad platform purchasing page

My purchasing page is where i control the items i buy and will hide them as soon as i have left appropriate feedback . Recently  I sent an "Is there a prolem with my purchase " only to be reminded by the seller that they were on hoiliday. I apologised for missing the reason for delay, I had seen the message on the desktop so no excuses from me. The message did not appear on the ipad .

Nearly 3 years ago I raised a problem With eBay that Purchased items that i had received  and hidden kept reappearing and cluttering purchases , I am fed up with receiving how much a valued customer I am and thanking me for my continued patience  and then eBay doing nothing .

The latest customer services representative could see no problem on her desktop and ended the call abruptly without notice.

Anyone got any ideas how to contact Customer support on an ipad technicl issue? 

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

I need to contact eBay to report a problem on the ipad platform purchasing page

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Ebay say you need to contact customer services and explain the error to them asking them to ticket the tech team to deal with it https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

Weekdays: 8 am-10pm
Weekends: 9 am-6pm. 

There are all kinds od site issues at the moment affecting all devices that need fixing!

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent