I converted my nectar points to vouchers but they do not show codes to redeem them

I converted my nectar points to ebay vouchers and can see they are there to select at the payment stage but there is nowhere where it shows the voucher codes to be able to redeem them. I cannot see the voucher showing on my eBay apart from under the nectar section where it says I created each of the vouchers. It shows the value of the voucher, date created and expiry date but no voucher code to redeem them and ebay help is useless as it just sends you round and round to the same section that says you can see your voucher code on "my ebay" but you can't and there is nobody to contact it appears to be a rip off so far, losing all my nectar points on vouchers with no codes on them

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

I converted my nectar points to vouchers but they do not show codes to redeem them

plum993
Experienced Mentor

There are currently ebay site issues with nectar and many reporting the same so it's a case of waiting on ebay to fix it,and they have been notified.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

tobiasd4
Experienced Mentor

At ebay checkout, scroll to bottom of 1st page, codes show there. 

You have to spend minimum £10 to use nectar voucher, no change.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent