How do i place an ad in ' wanted items ' ? specifically a peugot 106 car, in South yorkshire UK .

How do i place an ad in ' wanted items ' ? specifically a peugot 106 car, in South yorkshire UK 

I can't find how to post such an ad.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

How do i place an ad in ' wanted items ' ? specifically a peugot 106 car, in South yorkshire UK .

tobiasd4
Experienced Mentor

Ebay did away with wanted ads years ago.

You can set up a search for when item is listed. 

Be very wary of buying cars on ebay,  there is NO ebay protection on them.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

If you describe the vehicle fully,   adding it into the big search bar, click on Search,  then on the next screen far right from Best Match,  click on nearest first.

Those vehicles will then appear nearest to your postcode location, showing the ' minutes' needed to travel, to pick up the vehicle,   and becoming further and further away as you scroll down the page.  

That's the best you can do to find a car near your area.

@wil687131 

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

plum993
Experienced Mentor

As you can no longer place a wanted add on ebay,you need to use the search options ebay have on offer.

Look to click on  the Motor category and "Cars" > Peugeot > 106 > other filters for location etc.

Peugeot 106 Cars for sale | eBay

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent