Courier postage for items over 2kg

Hi there all, I am trying to list a book box set which weighs over 2kg.  I want to put that seller pays postage with Evri but the only option ebay is giving me is for items up to 1kg with Royal Mail.  What have I done wrong in the set up of the item?  
Last time I listed items there was a courier option but it's not giving me this either.

Any ideas?  Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Nothing you're doing wrong.  Postage for books are capped to prevent postage gouging on the price.

You have 2 options here,  so you do not lose out on postage cost.

Either use the full cap, and add the excess to the starting price of your item.

Or,  offer ' Free Postage',  and add the full cost of thhe postage to your starting price.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Have you put the actual weight of your Parcel in your postage section of your advert to get Evri?

I had a look at prices on Parcel2Go.com

Evri Collection                                             Weight up to 15kg with Protection of £20           -  Price  £4.09

RM 48 Medium Tracked Collection   Weight up to 20kg with Protection up to £50   -   Price £5.09

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Thanks Tessygirl

I've tried to put seller pays postage and just made it more expensive to cover the cost but delivery still shows Royal Mail.  Is there a way to change that?

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent