Combining postage for a buyer

Hi guys 

I'm in need of some help please. A buyer has bought 4 items and I've been trying to figure out how to combine the postage for a few days, without success! I've searched on here, I've chatted with an online assistant but I still can't get it to work. 

Does it make a difference if you're using the app and not an actual PC? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks 😊 

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Now, I do not use the app,   as it is more restricting and not offering all options and features you need.

To be honest ,  I'm not sure a partial refund can be managed on the app,  if a PC / laptop will not be within your reach for this,  you may need to send a cheque/ bank transfer or Friends and Family payment for the excess postage.

@groovydolphin136 

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Yep,  it makes a difference as it cannot e managed on the app.  You do need a PC / laptop, and use Chrome or Firefox they work best with eBay.

Then as long as your buyer hasn't paid for any of the items,  proceed this way:

Go right of the item sold to More Actions, and select Send payment Details,  all items will appear on the one invoice.   Amend the postage there to that required,  but do not click on reset.  Check it is correct,  and send.

If you are on the Seller Hub,  you click on the item in Orders >>  Awaiting Payment,  then top left you will see send Invoice,  follow the above instructions.

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Thanks for the reply. 

I only use the app so I guess that's where the problem is. 

My only other thought was that if the buyer pays full price then I could do a partial refund by PayPal. I can't think of any other way to do it. 

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Now, I do not use the app,   as it is more restricting and not offering all options and features you need.

To be honest ,  I'm not sure a partial refund can be managed on the app,  if a PC / laptop will not be within your reach for this,  you may need to send a cheque/ bank transfer or Friends and Family payment for the excess postage.

@groovydolphin136 

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Thanks for your help. 

I'll get back to the buyer and see if we can work something out between us. 

Cheers 👍 

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

As far as doing a partial refund using paypal, you will need the buyers email, so best to get that while you can still exchange contact information.

Another point, you will not get a refund of selling fee on the refund if done outside the normal system.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent