Can I cancel a bid/order from an overseas buyer who has zero feedback?

Hi

I have listed an 2ns hand iphone for sale and had stated in the details that I'd only sell to UK buyer with positive ratings/feedback. I've had a bid from a possible buyer in Zambia who has zero ratings/feedback. 

If they end uop winning the auction, can i cancel or dont I need to worry...?

I seem unable to amend the postage limitations to block export.

I do ocassionaly sell other items for export via GSP so that is enabled on my a/c which works fine, but I'm conscious that an iphine might be tempting for a buyer to scam somehow. Maybe not my problem if I get paid by ebay and I have shipped to them for them to ship onto buyer at their expense but dont want to risk any problems.

Suggestions please...?

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Can I cancel a bid/order from an overseas buyer who has zero feedback?

You have worldwide postage advertised, you needed to change it to domestic only before you got a bid. Too late now. In fat I have just checked and you are enrolled in the GSP>

You can't dictate how many feedback prospective buyers have. Everyone including yourself, started out with 0.

******************************************************************************************