Buyer request refund

Hi.. I have a buyer who has asked for a refund as  not working.. I have asked for photo evidence to be sent of item and packaging etc but they have refused..? What can I do next?

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Buyer request refund

If they have opened a case through Ebay, you need to provide a label so they can return the item to you.

The Ebay Money Back Guarantee doesn't require buyers to prove items are defective/not working etc.

If you get the item back and it is fine, come back and ask for further advice.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Buyer request refund

Are they still within 30 days of the item's last estimated date for delivery?  Then,  they are entitled to a full refund.

Ask them to open a case for item n ot as described.  Accept and send a pre paid label for the return of the item, within 3 days,  and only fully refund when the item is back with you,  refund through the case details.  Stick within the timeline and your seller fees will be refunded,  and your seller performance not affected.

They will have to provide a photo when replying to the case,  but do not have to oblige to send packaging back as this may well have been thrown away on opening the item.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent