Buyer paid postage as agreed. But I had to buy a label to post the item. How do I get a refund?

Buyer paid postage as agreed. But I had to buy a label to post the item. I have only been paid out by eBay for the sale of the item and not refunded for the post label I had to buy in order to post the item. Why did that happen and how do I get a refund?

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Buyer paid postage as agreed. But I had to buy a label to post the item. How do I get a refund?

The buyer pays you for the postage which you then buy.   Your payment from ebay is minus your selling fee, not the postage.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Buyer pays purchase price plus postage, when paid to you, ebay deducts their fees. From what you receive you then buy the postage. 

Full details of transaction are shown in the seller hub, if you click on the order number (a 12 digit number). In any case you should look there as the delivery address is shown there as well. Delivery address may have been changed by buyer when paying, so essential to send to correct address.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent