Buyer hasnt paid

I've reminded them pay by messaging them but when I go to the drop down box when I go to cancel an item it doesn't come up with the option buyer hasn't paid 

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Buyer hasnt paid

You may be trying to cancel the order a little too early.

eBay allow a buyer 4 business working days to pay you, they also send the buyer a reminder after 48 hours to pay.

Then, if there is still no payment when this time lapses, proceed this way.

On My eBay Selling go right of the item sold and from More Actions select Cancel this Order selecting the reason .... Buyer Has Not Paid.

If you are on the Seller Hub, go to your Payments tab near the top of your eBay homepage, from there select All transactions. Click on the highlighted item number go far right and from the big blue button down menu there, select Cancel this Order as above.

This gives the buyer an unpaid item strike, they are only allowed one.

If they keep gaining these strikes, eBay will remove them permanently, from their site.

Cases are very effective.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Buyer hasnt paid

Unless you are trying to cancel sales from 20th April, you are too early to cancel any of your more recent sales.

You can set up your account to automatically cancel, see below.

Personally, I never remind buyers to pay as Ebay bombard them with reminders and they may just see it as overkill if you message them as well.

Using Preferences for items awaiting payment

You can automate how you manage unpaid items on our Selling preferences - opens in new window or tab page. For items awaiting payment, you can select ho...

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent