Buye

Hello, I need someone help. My buyer got shoes yesterday. Today she's texting me it's damaged but it wasn't when I sent it. She sent me some photos which was not looking good as I sent it. Now he's asking me refund but I didn't send that shoes like that. I don't want damage as well. What can I do. Please help me. 

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Buye

plum993
Experienced Mentor

If the buyers opens a return request stating the shoes do not match the description or photo's, then you will have no choice but to refund them in full and supply a prepaid return label to,refunding once you get the shoes back.

Wait and see if they open a return and keep all communication within the case details

If they return items that are not the same as you posted out you can report the buyer here,Report an issue with a buyer | eBay

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Buye

The only shoes showing as sold on your account were sent to the buyer through the authenticity centre.

If the buyer wants to return the shoes, they need to open a case through Ebay.

Then they have to send them to the authenticators.

If the shoes are not in the same condition as when you sent them, the case will close in your favour, the shoes will be sent back to the buyer, and they will not get a refund.

Tell them, if they want to return them, they need to open a case through Ebay.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent