Appealing a cancellation

Can you please help me I have 2 issues with cancellations and I am getting no where with the help app.

1 :  A seller cancelled a order without   informing me or looking to see if I had other items I was waiting to finish bidding on.

All she could say was sorry.

But did sent the items as a free gift with the other items I paid for.

I have now got a mark on my file as non payment.

2 :  This seller had to cancel as for 24 hrs I had been trying to pay her and would say pending payment then stay like that until I paid for other items then it would reject the payment.

I tried the automated eBay with no luck.

There was more than enough in my account to pay for the items.

Everything else was OK. 

Just this seller.

There was nothing I could do as it seemed like eBay had blocked any payments that I made to this seller.

I am now left with a block on my account and now that makes 2 when they were not my fault.

It is stopping me from bidding with some of my regular sellers.

I'm also trying to appeal these decisions but I am getting nowhere with eBay.

So frustrating.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Appealing a cancellation

There was a technical issue with paying recently,  as many here were complaining of the same.

I suggest to contact eBay Customer Services again, but do so only very first thing in the morning,  when the lines first open,  there's more chance of Dublin answering.

Explain there was an issue with paying others were experiencing this too, and direct them to the message between you and the seller showing this, hopefully then the matter can be resolved.

To Contact Customer Services it's a Live Chat, or you can select to speak and request a Call Back. Click on this link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

On the left sidebar you can see Have us Call you or Chat with Our Automated Assistant.

On weekdays lines open between 8 a.m. and 10 .m.

On weekends they open between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.

@kefo-12 

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent