Account suspended after making a sale.

I was cleaning my house and i noticed i had some lego minifigures around, i realsied that they were worth a lot of value so i sold them, i just sent the products of today and this evening i recieved a message saying my account was suspended. I have spoken to 4 supervisor and countless people on the chat and they all said that it was permanent, gave zero reason and said i wont recieve funds for 170+ days!!! can someone help or advise me.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Usually as a new seller your account can be restricted because you haven't signed upto ebay managed payments and verified your Bank account,https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/help/selling/getting-paid/introducing-managed-payments-ebay?id=4795

However your add for the lego looks like you may have been looking to sell individual items off site.The ebay notification of your suspended account will indicate what the reason is!

A permanent account restriction is the ultimate restriction,and there is no getting it back

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

This is not an issue that other members can really help with.

You have been told that the suspension is permanent - repeatedly by the sound of it - and that is usually a final decision that cannot be challenged.

Sometimes, accounts are closed because they have a link with previous accounts which Ebay closed. Only you know if that is the case here.

Also, other accounts linked to yours or using the same address may now be closed.

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

I am not sure it would help, but have you requested your ebay data?

Goto this link  https://accountsettings.ebay.co.uk/uas there is a tab (called request your ebay data) whether that would shed some light on the matter? It should be a report on all the data ebay hold on you.

My business was a finalist in the ebay business awards 2023.
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent