Accept button not working

Have tried to accept an offer but button not working. The item is not in my sold box and is well within the time allowed for the offer! What else am I supposed to do?

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Accepting offers now involves an immediate payment some sellers have this selected ( not by choice I might add), in their Site Preferences.

You need to add a payment, say a Credit card , to your eBay account, be aware it could then be immediately charged.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Check to see that you do not require immediate payment, sellers need to opt out of this if member making the offer has not provided details for paying the moment offer is accepted.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Look to see if your opted into the Best offer with immediate payment here, bottom of the link,where you also have the option to opt out Buyer management | eBay

If yes,and then the option only allows a buyer to buy under certain criteria,so they can't pay in installments,items can't be combined,and so the list goes on and they must provide payment details prior to buying,so if a buyer is unaware and has an issue they may not proceed,so you wouldn't be able to accept the offer.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent