tattoo disappeared

Hi l bought a tattoo kit last month. As lve just past to beva tattoo artist. My uncle is a highly successful tattoest and l done 3 tattoos on 3 different people last week under the supervision of my uncle and he was happy with all 3 as were myself and customers they all paid around 30-40 . A week after all 3 of them came back within 1 day of each other and showed me there tattoos one was gone al could see was like a clear tattoo and the other two were very faint pencil lines. I couldn't believe it l give them there money back . My uncle was open mouthed and got the ink tested and its turned out the ink is watered down by a lot lve been in touch with the seller but they wont reply to me . What shall l do ??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

If you bought the kit from China then there isn't much you can do, if you opened a dispute for not as described you'd have to return it trackable at your own cost, which might cost more than the refund, find out postage cost first.

TBH, it really isn't safe to buy anything you would inject, swallow, or apply to your skin from there as you have no idea what might be in them.

Answers (0)

Ask a question