e-mails

I don't appear to be receiving any e-mail messages from ebay. My email facility on my computer is working as I am getting emails from other senders, but sine Sunday I am not getting e-mails to confirm purchases (made 3 on Sunday, which show up in "my E-Bay" and have had confirmation of payment from Pay Pal), or to confirm sales made one on Sunday,(have had confirmation of payment from Buyer from Pay Pal). Also not received any e-mails for re-listings made on Sunday and Monday. These show up in "My E-bay under selling" but have had no confirmation emails with new listing Numbers?

Have tried Chat help line with e-bay who basically said they would look into it but have not come back. Tried Phoning Help line who also said they would look into it and pass on to their supervisor, who was supposed to try sending a test e-mail and phone me back when she thought ti had gone through. That was about 3 hours ago, nothing happened and not had a return phone call?

Can anyone help please?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hi there,

Go onto your main My ebay page and click on the account tab, then communication preferences. Click on Show all at the top right, then scroll down to check that the communications you want are ticked. Be careful how many you tick as its easy to get snowed under with emails. Its possible your original choices have been reset, it seems to happen occasionally.

That said the messaging system can be glitchy at times and will usually return to normal within a couple of days.

Answers (0)

Ask a question